RMA handling / instructions of return shipment
The RMA handling enables an immediate, quick and complete processing of your return.
Instructions of return shipment for:
Please notify us about each return shipment in advance: RMA@imes-icore.de
We need the following information to create the RMA document:
- Customer number/company address
- Name/contact details of the clerk
- Article number and description of the disfuntcional article
- Serial number (if available)
- Original delivery document of the claimed item (delivery note/invoice)
(if it is a built-in part of a machine, we need the delivery document of the machine or machine serial number)
- Error description
- of loan, sample and test parts
- of wrong deliveries
- of exchange deliveries
- sealed items with right of return
Return shipment with a already created RMA covering letter for the open process.
If not available, please request at RMA@imes-icore.de
- Please enclose the completed RMA-covering letter to the part.
- Send your goods without any additional fee to the address given to you.
Please notice – Pay attention!
- The client must submit a written complaint to imes-icore GmbH within seven days after receiving the goods at the destination.
- A return shipment of the rejected goods only is permitted with prior consultation/agreement.
- For returns that are not attributable to the fault of imes-icore, a restorage fee of 20% of the original sales price will be charged or deducted from the credit.
- Custom-made products and software are generally excluded from return.
- Return of order-related picked goods only is possible with prior consulation.
- Goods where no delivery fee was payed will not be accepted (only by prior consultation).
- The return shipment must be made in suitable packaging to avoid transport damage.
- Sample returns must be complete and undamaged, otherwise no processing is possible and the price can´t be credited to your account.
- In case of exchange or revocation, the goods must be in a saleable condition. We may not be able to issue a credit note for damaged items or damaged sales packaging, opened packaging or trading units.
- Deliveries with right of return – sealed goods/packaging
By opening the sealed packaging/item you commit to purchase. A return is only possible after prior consultation and special agreement.
- Repairs outside the warranty are not free.
Complaints within the warranty:
- Please send your disfunctional good for inspection/repair using our RMA covering letter.
- Exchange deliveries are only made by us in exeptional cases, for example when reconditioned service parts are available.
- An agreed exchange within the warranty is initially charged. Statements regarding the warranty only can be made after the complained goods have been inspected (in the case of warranty, a credit note will be issued). Please return the complained item within the period indicated in the delivery note using our RMA covering letter.
- The shipping costs are to be submitted by the orderer.